Got a rock chip on your windshield? Let us repair it ASAP!
Why the urgency? Here are a few reasons:
- Your windshield now has a weak spot from the rock's impact. If you don't repair it, the damage will spread due to the extreme temperature variations and tension caused by movement. That’s an unnecessary expense that you can prevent.
- Repairing a rock chip is much cheaper than replacing it.
- Your insurance will cover the entire expense of a repair without requiring you to pay a deductible or increasing the cost of your policy. Contrary to what would seem obvious, insurance companies want to fix a rock chip because doing so will spare them from having to pay for a replacement windshield.
- We can either come to you or fix it at one of our shops. This way you won’t have to take time off work or school or miss your favorite TV show.
- It only takes 30 minutes! And you may drive your vehicle immediately afterwards.
- Your windshield will be happy 🙂
We are equipped and trained to restore the structural strength of your windshield. So, take a few minutes to set up an appointment. We’ll be happy to help!
Auto Glass Replacement
If your windshield can't be repaired, we'll assist you in getting a replacement. Our friendly Customer Service Representatives are patient and knowledgeable and are ready to assist you in making your windshield happy again.
We recognize how inconvenient having to repair a windshield can be. Nobody enjoys spending money in this manner. You could already be annoyed by the fact that your insurance doesn't cover glass or that your deductible is absurdly high. You might be disappointed if your car couldn't pass inspection because of a cracked windshield. And to make things worse, you may have to take time off from work to get it fixed—that’s terrible!
We are aware of this and have received extensive training to make your day better, not worse. When you call us, we'll do our best to provide you with every alternative possible to satisfy your requirements in terms of time and budget, and we'll also provide the replacement service at your convenience at your convenience at home or the office. It’s the least we can do.
In addition to windshields, we replace side windows and back glasses. Our inventory exceeds 1,000 parts in stock, and if we don’t have it, we have vendors across the nation to locate it for you.
Ask us if there is anything further we can do to assist you. Our promise to you is to restore happiness to your windshield!
Modern cars come with features that are intended to make driving safer. These systems, known as Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), rely on cameras that are strategically installed on the car to detect the road and the entire environment while the driver is operating the vehicle. Some of these cameras are situated on the windshield, which demands for us to be more competent at what we do.
When the vehicle is assembled, these ADAS cameras are configured (calibrated) based on their exact positioning to the Original Equipment (OE) windshield, which provides the point of view from which they send information to the system. No matter how closely the new windshield is positioned to duplicate the factory setting when it is replaced, it will never be exactly the same. And any deviation, even if it's just a millimeter in any direction, could send inaccurate data to the car's computer, preventing it from achieving its objective—keeping you (and others) safe. That’s dangerous!
We are aware of how serious this is, that’s why we are happy to offer windshield camera calibration following a windshield replacement. By using this service, you may relax knowing that the ADAS in your car is functioning properly. If this doesn’t make you happy, certainly it gives you confidence.
Additionally, the cost will be covered by your insurer, typically with no additional out-of-pocket costs for you. The calibration and replacement are both covered by the same deductible payment. For additional information on this, contact your insurance provider.